Monday, August 6, 2012

Feeling a little blue today

I guess it's just one of those days today.  It's really a beautiful day.  I have no reason to feel blue, but I do.  I think sometimes when you know you have no good reason to feel the way you do, you end up feeling bad for feeling bad.  Which is kind of silly and completely self defeating.  It'll pass I suppose.  Tomorrow or the next day. 

It's times like these that I wish my horse was well broke enough that I could go home and hop up on there for a soul-soothing, leisurely ride.  Sadly, getting  Billie to ride away from the farm is like getting a kid to eat brusell sprouts.

Have I ever mentioned my extreme dislike of Wal Mart?  Well I can't stand the place.  Two minutes in there and I'm ready to run away screaming.  They do, however, have a fantastic pharmacy with very helpful employees.  So I get my insulin there, at half the price of every other pharmacy.  Still, I dread walking in that place.  The point being, I have to go there tonight to get a prescription filled. So by the time I leave, I will likely have a reason to be good and grumpy.  That is the best silver lining I can put on the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment