Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's been a nice summer....




So I haven't been dating anyone this summer.  I'm kind of taking a break from the whole thing.  I'd be lying if I said I never get lonely.  I'd take a good guy over no guy any day of the week.  That said, its been nice to not deal with any guy drama.  Really really nice.  There is something to be said for being able to take the time to make YOURSELF happy, rather than wasting your energy on someone who doesn't give you much in return.  Two summers ago, I was in the middle of guy drama central.  I had hardly any fun, didn't spend enough time with my animals, and was constantly unhappy.  Such a contrast to this summer which has been filled with girlfriends, bonfires, boat rides, good food, and lots of laughter!  Keep it coming, summer.  I'm loving every minute of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment