Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm doing it!!

Catering is going really really well!  I am so happy about this! Its great to find something that you love to do and get paid to do it at the same time.  So far it's been all successes, and the calls are coming in!  This is really taking off faster than I thought it would to be honest.  I'll probably never make a full time living doing catering (not around here anyway), but its sure a nice side job to have. 

Also,  I am going to start selling Premier Designs Jewelry beginning in August.  This is something I never pictured myself doing, but I am very excited about it!  Premier is a great company with great jewelry and I can't wait to get started.  So, counting my unpaid job as a semi-farmer, that makes four jobs total.   Whew!  I plan to schedule about 20 minutes of down time in mid November, other than that, I will be a busy busy gal!  No complaints though. 

Maybe if all goes well, I could afford the swanky luxuries of life someday.  Like satellite TV and driving a car that was built in the last decade.  Maybe even (gasp!) an iPAD or internet service at home!  Oh a girl can dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment